“Let’s Make It Happen!”
Recreate the verbal skills necessary to gain even more case acceptance in implant dentistry. Gain the understanding of the advanced restorative techniques for anterior implant cases as well as hybrid full mouth reconstruction and the restorative issues it presents.
**This particular course selection is offered in two formats. It can be presented strictly for the clinician or it can be presented for the clinician and office staff
Do you ever wonder what keeps your patients from accepting more effective comprehensive treatment options? Are you or your team members sometimes challenged in the clinical processes or treatment discussions related to full mouth reconstruction or single tooth implants?
This course will help you maximize the treatment discussion opportunities that occur during the hygiene visit. Both you and your team members will learn simple processes that you will be able to immediately implement to help you increase case acceptance.
Implant placement and restorative techniques in the esthetic zone, esthetic risk assessment and case difficulty will also be discussed. Optimizing esthetic outcomes in implant dentistry from the findings of the 5th ITI Consensus Conference to consistently complete implant restorations with a minimum of complications will be reviewed.
- Communicating the benefits of the single implant vs. fixed bridge in a way a patient will value
- Creating a process that will streamline patient commitment to both the restorative dentist as well as the specialist
- Minimize the objections to planned care
- Learn how time issues can seriously affect your patients decisions regarding their treatment options
- Improving your interdisciplinary relationship with your specialist to communicate your patient’s viewpoint of the care in question
- Understanding the “what’s” and “whys” and “how comes” to facilitate a seamless patient care process
- Treatment planning, case evaluation employing ERA and understanding patient expectations and thought process with regard to extensive treatment plans
- Restorative techniques resulting in successful, well fitting restorations
- Esthetic zone implant surgery and restorative techniques
- Understanding and implementing the “team approach” with all types of implant supported restorations
- Understanding the workflow process for immediate full arch restorations
- Immediate load hybrid surgery and restorative options will also be presented